Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Monday, April 08, 2013

New Zealand - iPhone Style

It always seems to take me much longer than I anticipate to go through photos from a trip, upload them to my computer, do the very few minor editing tricks that I know how to do, and then narrow down which ones to include in a blog post.  My goal is to get photos and blog posts up by the end of this week (fingers crossed!).  But, in the mean time, I thought I'd do a little recap preview with iPhone photos, since that's a much simpler process.  If you follow me on Instagram (which you should!), you've probably seen some of these photos already.  So without further ado, I present to you- New Zealand via iPhone photos!

Randomly found this advertisement our first day in NZ. Since there were 5 of us Phoenix, AZ natives traveling together, it fit perfectly!
 
Waiheke Island Photos:

We happened to ride over on the ferry with these flowers that were for the wedding we were attending.

Oneroa Beach


View from the wedding reception.



Waiheke Winery Tour
 
Queenstown Photos:
 
Approaching Queenstown

Sunrise

Gondola up the mountain, luge down!

View from the top of the gondola (I was really into the panorama shots apparently)
 
The famous Fergburger!

Yummy NZ Beer and a play on their favorite phrase "Sweet As"
Bungy Prep- eek!



This was the awesome bus we took to Milford Sound



Our Belgian friend that we met on the Milford overnight cruise

"Sweet As" - a common NZ (and Australian) phrase

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! The beach looks so peaceful... I really love the sunset ones.

    And you went bungee jumping?! I would never be able to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Trying to get my "real camera" photos up soon! But the iPhone does a surprisingly good job!

      I NEVER planned on bungy jumping- never something I wanted to do. All of a sudden I was up there and strapped in. Not gonna lie, it was SO TERRIFYING!

      Delete
  2. So pretty!!! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, YOU'RE so pretty! :-) New Zealand is seriously beautiful. The pictures don't even begin to capture it.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!