Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blog Makeover!


I feel so fancy (and legit) with my new blog design! I've been wanting (and really needing) a blog makeover and upgrade for far too long. I kept putting it off and/or forgetting about it. However when I ran across Melyssa's travel/expat blog, The Nectar Collective, and saw that she was starting to offer blog designs, I knew that I wanted her to do mine- pronto! I'm so happy with the outcome, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Check out her brand new blog design page! And if you or anyone you know are in the market for a blog facelift, Melyssa is your girl!

And yes, I know I've been noticeably "missing" from this blog. But, I'm finally recovered and finished uploading photos from my parents' big Aussie adventure. Stay tuned for some recaps about their time here (on my fancy new blog) :-)

 photo signature.jpg

4 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new blog design! i think i might want a makeover too! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the colours made me wanna have a holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!