Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Snail Mail Collective {September}

A fun surprise all the way from South Korea arrived in the mail for me today!  My partner for the September Snail Mail Collective was Amber from "The English Travelers," and the theme for this month was "Back To School."  I had a great time getting to know Amber through the emails we exchanged and through her blog.  Amber and her husband are American expats currently living and teaching in South Korea.  They've had some amazing adventures so far- I loved looking through their travel photos! 

Amber did a great job finding fun gifts from her country that fit with the theme.  As a teacher, I always LOVE stationery and office/school supplies, so everything in this package was a hit with me- especially the panda notebook and the cute socks!  I also love that everything was so unique and different than anything I would be able to find here- or anywhere else I've ever visited. 

 

Thanks so much, Amber, for all the fun "Back To School" loot!  I love it all! 


 photo signature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! I want a back to school care package. We should start a charity that sends happy back to school gifts to teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the package finally got to you! Oh, I forgot to mention in my e-mail about the socks. Everyone in S. Korea wears socks with animated characters on them. They are very popular here. Actually, some of the socks go so far as to display animated versions of "cute" dong, or poop piles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!