Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Monday, December 22, 2014

Houston Baby Shower

November 15, 2014

My good friends who I met in Australia, Kim and Lori, and my sister-in-law, Renee, worked together to plan another beautiful baby shower for Baby H and I- but this time in Houston.  They chose a Fall theme with lots of "lil' pumpkin" references, and it turned out so cute!  They did such a wonderful job.  This baby shower brought together a pretty eclectic group of family, former co-workers, new co-workers, and friends from Australia.  It was so fun to have everyone all in one place.  I feel lucky to have met such great support networks here in Houston who all love and support Baby H so much already!  

Take a look at some of the great decorations, food, and activities they organized!

 


Clockwise from top, left: Guest favors (pumpkin coffee and pumpkin bark); guest sign-in; bib decoration station; "write Baby H a birthday card" and send your wishes to baby activities
And here are my lovely hostesses!

Renee, Lori, Me, Kim (& Sully!)
Some of the ladies who came to shower Baby H:

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law
My good friend and former co-worker, Yesenia
My sister-in-law, Christine
Sierra- present assistant extraordinaire (as you'll see in the photos below)!
My favorite teachers! 
Former co-worker and now fellow preggo, Sharon
My Aussie turned Houston girls- Casey, Lori, Me, Kim
David's side of the family- Renee, Fina, Me, Christine, Tess
And take a look at some of the great loot that we were so generously showered with:

Clockwise from top, left: My new Coach diaper bag!; so many cute baby clothes, present supervisor at work, baby Northface!
I received the most beautiful quilt put together by the group of girls I befriended in Australia. We are all spread across the world now, and somehow they managed to organize this quilt while in Australia, Indonesia, Canada, and the US.  This was SUCH a special gift! On the back it says, "Assembled with love from around the world by your mum's mates." 

And a closer look at some favorite gifts: Pee-pee Teepees, baby Northface, and Baby's first pair of Air Jordans!

Another great baby shower for Baby H in the books! It was such a fun and memorable day!

 photo signature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. So sweet how many people came and supported you. Look at all that swag you collected! Baby H is spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!