Home About Me Travel Expat Life Image Map

Monday, December 22, 2014

Phoenix Baby Shower

DISCLAIMER: Yep, still pregnant. Since that's nothing I can really do anything about, I am trying to take advantage of this extra time I have and use it to catch up on some blog posts that I had intended to do, but never got around to. This is more for my memory and future photobook-making than anything else.  So apologies in advance for the mega baby blog post influx.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 11, 2014

In October, my mom, sister, and cousin threw me and Baby H the most wonderful Baby Shower in Phoenix. The theme was centered around Children's Books, and they did such a great job with everything.  It was perfect! I loved that I had the chance to celebrate back in Phoenix with so many of my family members and friends.  

Here are some of the details:



And here are some photos of my beautiful hostesses:
Hostesses at work- my sister is the best bartender!
Grandma-to-be

Aunt and grandma in the making
My lovely hostesses

With my dad before we kicked him out
Some of the guests:


My grandma here to celebrate her 8th (I think) great grandchild
My cousin organized a fun onesie decorating station. I was SO impressed with how creative and artistic everyone was!  I'm excited for our little guy to sport these onesies!

Before

During

After
Present time! Baby H was definitely showered with so many generous and thoughtful gifts!  And he has a GREAT start to his baby library.  


After the party was over, we caught this little thief trying to claim one of the gifts as her own!  Sophie the giraffe has mass appeal


Thank you mom, Lauren, and Lee Anne for such a perfect day! We are so lucky to have so much love and support!

 photo signature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair curled like that. Your mom is looking so proud to be a grandma soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you!